HARLEM125 CLEARANCE ITEMS
Graphic Designer sought by New Jigu Trading Corp. in Woodside, NY.
- Be responsible in developing designs for all printed materials for the company, such as product catalogs, posters, brochures, product packaging, promotional materials, and web site presentations.
- Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Prepare finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, internet web hosts, art services, printers, etc.
Requirements: Bach’s deg in Graphic Design and Speaking & Writing in Korean.
Send Cover Letter & resume to HR@harlem125.com